Jane Addams Peace Camp’s mission is to foster an understanding of peace and justice through art, music, drama, games, stories and discussion.
Camp activities are designed to promote:
- Non-Violent Communication
- Listening to our inner voice
- Appreciation of other cultures and ways of thinking
- Caring for the Earth
- Conflict Management
- Peace, Justice and Compassion
Location: The marvelous outdoors of the Orchard School campus just a few minutes off Highway 1 in Aptos, CA.
Schedule: The week includes:
- Small group activities by age
- Free choice activities
- Entire camp activities
- Lots of fun and friendship!
Staff: Experienced counselors with training in Non-Violent Communications and skilled volunteers.